EMAIL POLICY and DISCLAIMER
This document reflects the email policy and disclaimer relating to emails sent from firehawkdesign.co.za / firehawkbellows.co.za address. The Domains are owned by CAM Craft CC T/A Firehawk Design
- firehawkbellows.com / firehawkbellows.co.za / firehawkdesign.co.za owners, its management, employees and/or consultants, shall not be liable to you, whether in contract, delict or otherwise, in connection with or arising from this email or attachments (if any), unless this is specifically provided for in an agreement concluded by us with you. This email and its attachments (if any) are subject to our email disclaimer (insert hyperlink) and the terms of any agreement that may exist between us. This email policy is also available on our website, reflected in the Email Disclaimer document.
- This email communication (and any accompanying attachment(s), if any) may contain confidential, private and/or copyrighted information. If you are not the addressee(s) indicated in this message or responsible for delivery of the message to the addressee(s), do not copy or deliver this message or the attachments to any other person including the intended recipient. Please destroy this message and notify Cam Craft CC T/A Firehawk Design if this is the case.
- firehawkbellows.com / firehawkbellows.co. za / firehawkdesign.co.za e-mails is deemed to have been sent as soon as it is reflected in our service provider's mail server logs and is deemed to be received once we have either sent a delivery receipt or confirmed receipt by way of e-mail.
- Cam Craft CC T/A Firehawk Design takes all reasonable steps to ensure that this e-mail message is free from destructive code (such as viruses) but cannot guarantee the message is free therefrom and shall therefore not be liable for any loss or damage due to destructive code. Please inform us as soon as possible should you become aware of any destructive code that originated from this e-mail.
- Cam Craft CC T/A Firehawk Design may monitor e-mails in an attempt to ensure the quality of communications as well as for purposes of investigating or detecting the unauthorised use of the e-mail system. Please do not communicate via this e-mail system if you do not wish for your communications to be subjected to such scrutiny.
- Should you have any enquiries, contact our Information Officer. His details are as follows:
Tel: 021 447 1615